Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- THE PROMOTER. The Promoter is Sergei Urban (trading as “TheDadLab”) care of Independent Talent, 40 Whitfield Street London W1T 2RH.
- THE PRIZE PARTNER. The Prize Partner is LEGO Company Limited of 8-10 New Fetter Lane, London EC4A 1AZ.
- THE PRIZES. There are two (2) prizes to be won in the competition, one (1) for Facebook participants and one (1) for Instagram participants. Each prize consists of one set of LEGO Friends Friendship Box. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
- ELIGIBILITY The competition is only open to all worldwide Social media followers of the Promoter, except: employees, agents, suppliers or connected parties (including family members) of the Promoter or the Prize Partner. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim [the prize OR any prize you may win]. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition. The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are automatically generated by a computer; completed by third parties or in bulk; illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; or incomplete.
The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
- OPENING AND CLOSING DATE. The competition will run from the posting of the initial competition posts on TheDadLab Instagram Account and Facebook Account, expected to be 13:30 hours (GMT) on 31 July 2018 (the “Opening Date”) to 13:30 hours (GMT) on 2 August 2018 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- HOW TO ENTER. No purchase necessary. To enter on Facebook, like the competition post and comment below why you like the set. To enter on Instagram, like the competition post and comment below with why you like the set. Within 24 hours of the Closing Date, the Promoter will randomly select one (1) winner based on eligible Facebook participants and one (1) winner based on eligible Instagram participants.
Participants may enter on both platforms, however, only one (1) prize may be won per person.
- NOTIFICATION AND CLAIMING A PRIZE. The Promoter will notify the winners and ask for their contact details, along with permission to share these with the Prize Partner for the fulfilment of the prize packages. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prize packages. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 14 days of the winner selection, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENTRIES. The Promoter and the Prize Provider will not accept responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of posting (e.g. a screen capture) is not sufficient as proof of receipt into the competition.
- WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT AND DETAILS. The Promoter will send the name and county of the winner to anyone who writes to the Promoter at Independent Talent Digital, 40 Whitfield Street, W1T 2RH within one month after the Closing Date of the competition requesting details of the winner.
- DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY. If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and to provide your details to the Prize Partner for the fulfilment of the prize package. By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.