Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- THE PROMOTER. The Promoter is Sergei Urban (trading as “TheDadLab”) care of New Leaf Literary & Media, Inc., 110 West 40th Street, Suite 2201 New York, NY 10018.
- THE PRIZE PARTNER. The Prize Partner is TarcherPerigee | Penguin Random House, 375 Hudson Street New York, NY 10014.
- THE PRIZES. There are two (2) prize packages to be won in the giveaway, one (1) for Facebook participants and one (1) for Instagram participants.
Each prize package consists of one (1) book – TheDadLab: 50 Awesome Science Projects for Parents and Kids – signed by the author. There is no cash alternative for the prize packages.
- ELIGIBILITY The giveaway is only open to all worldwide Social media followers of the Promoter, except: employees, agents, suppliers or connected parties (including family members) of the Promoter or the Prize Partner. In entering the giveaway, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim [the prize OR any prize you may win]. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the giveaway. The Promoter will not accept giveaway entries that are automatically generated by a computer; completed by third parties or in bulk; illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; or incomplete.
The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize giveaway.
- OPENING AND CLOSING DATE. The giveaway will run from the posting of the initial giveaway posts on TheDadLab Instagram Account and Facebook Account, expected to be 13:00 hours (GMT) on 4 June 2019 (the “Opening Date”) to 13:00 hours (GMT) on 6 June 2019 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive. All giveaway entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- HOW TO ENTER. No purchase necessary. To enter on Facebook, like the competition post and comment below why you like TheDadLab. To enter on Instagram, like the competition post and comment below with why you like the set. Within 24 hours of the Closing Date, the Promoter will randomly select one (1) winner based on eligible Facebook participants and one (1) winner based on eligible Instagram participants.
Participants may enter on both platforms, however, only one (1) prize may be won per person.
- NOTIFICATION AND CLAIMING A PRIZE. The Promoter will notify the winners and ask for their contact details, along with permission to share these with the Prize Partner for the fulfilment of the prize packages. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prize packages. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 14 days of the winner selection, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENTRIES. The Promoter and the Prize Provider will not accept responsibility for giveaway entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of posting (e.g. a screen capture) is not sufficient as proof of receipt into the giveaway.
- WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT AND DETAILS. The Promoter will send the name and county of the winner to anyone who writes to the Promoter at New Leaf Literary & Media, Inc., 110 West 40th Street, Suite 2201 New York, NY 10018. within one month after the Closing Date of the giveaway requesting details of the winner.
- DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY. If you are the winner of the giveaway, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this giveaway and to provide your details to the Prize Partner for the fulfilment of the prize package. By entering the giveaway, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the giveaway entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the giveaway.